Caney Fork Trout Fishing Trip
When: Saturday, October 27
Where: West-Bottom side of Center Hill Lake Dam
Time: Hit the river between 6:45-7:00 am and fish till you’re finished!
Cost: $5 (Covers Lunch; Served at 1:00 pm)
What You’ll Need
You MUST have a fishing license plus trout stamp.
Things you need to trout fish on the Caney Fork River!
- Light action Fishing Rod and Reel 4 to 6 lbs. Line
- Fly Rod and all the equipment that goes along with that type of fishing!
- Waders to wade the River or you can fish off the Bank!
- Rooster Tails: SIZE (1/16 – 1/8 – 1/6 oz) COLOR (any color is good!)
- Spoons are also great. Size and color is up to the fisherman!
- Awesome Trout Magnet – Go online and check this out!
- Bobber Fishing is awesome at the Caney Fork. Night Crawlers, Red Worms, Yellow Corn.
Event is at the west bottom of Center Hill Dam.
From I-40, take exit 268 and merge onto US-96 west. Continue for 5 miles to the end of Center Hill Dam on SR-141
For more information, email Terry Armstrong or call 962-2424.